Welcome to www.Asparia.com (the “Site”), owned and operated by Asparia, Inc. (“Asparia,” “we,” or “us”). By using this Site, you agree to these terms and conditions of use (the “Terms”); if you do not agree, you may not use the Site. Asparia may modify the Site and/or these Terms from time to time without notice to you, except that if Asparia makes material changes to these Terms, we will post the revised Terms and the revised effective date on this Site and/or provide notice by some other means. By using the Site following any modifications to the Terms, you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. The Terms do not govern use of any of Asparia’s services, which are subject to a separate services agreement to be signed between any user of the services and Asparia.
- Use of the Site. You must be at least 18 years old to use our Site. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Site. You will not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site or Asparia’s systems or network security, including, without limitation by (i) accessing data not intended for users of the Site or gaining unauthorized access to an account, server or any other computer system; (ii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures; (iii) attempting to interfere with the function of the Site, host or network. You may not “crawl,” “scrape,” or “spider” any portion of the Site (through use of manual or automated means).
- Information Not Confidential. If you choose to contact any Asparia personnel using the contact information you find on the Site, you understand any information and/or materials you provide to such personnel will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Asparia undertakes no obligation to review information submitted by you, or to return such information to you.
- Asparia Proprietary Rights. The Site, including all of its contents (including, text, images, audio, and the HTML used to generate the pages) (“Content”), are the property of Asparia or that of our suppliers or licensors and are protected trademark, copyright, and/or other intellectual property laws. You may not download, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, modify, prepare derivative works from, license, transmit, or distribute any Content from this Site in whole or in part, for any public or commercial purpose without prior written consent from Asparia. Asparia grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the Site, and to use the Content, solely for personal, internal and non-commercial purposes. Asparia (on behalf of itself and its suppliers and licensors) reserves all rights not expressly granted herein. Without limiting the foregoing, as between you and Asparia, Asparia is the owner and/or authorized user of any trademark, registered trademark, logo, and/or service mark appearing on the Site (the “Marks”). Nothing on the Site should be construed to grant any license or right to use any Asparia Mark. You may not use or exploit any Marks without prior written consent from Asparia.
- Links from and to the Site.The Site may contain links to third party websites (“Third Party Sites”). Third Party Sites are not reviewed, controlled or examined by Asparia in any way and Asparia is not responsible for any content contained therein. These links do not imply Asparia’s endorsement of or association with any Third Party Site. Asparia is not liable, directly or indirectly, to anyone for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with use of the Third Party Sites.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY THEREOF, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND Asparia (ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS) HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NO ADVICE, RESULTS, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. NO CONTENT CAN OR SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING BUSINESS, INVESTMENT, ACCOUNTING, TAX, AND/OR LEGAL ADVICE).
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL Asparia, ITS AFFILIATES (INCLUDING AFFILIATED FUNDS) OR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS (THE “ASPARIA PARTIES”), BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ANY Asparia PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF ANY Asparia PARTY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE TERMS, THE CONTENT, AND/OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, $100.00.
- General Information.These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to the conflicts of laws provisions thereof. In the event of any dispute arising in connection with these Terms, you hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of Santa Clara County, California. The failure of Asparia to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated, to the minimum extent necessary, so that these Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. You may not assign these Terms or transfer any of your rights or obligations hereunder without Asparia’s express written consent. These Terms inure to the benefit of Asparia’s successors, assigns and licensees. These Terms are the entire agreement between you and Asparia with respect to the subject matter herein.